Bankruptcy Data Scrubs & Special Projects
Bankruptcy Data Scrubs or Special Data Projects leverage AACER’s deep dataset of historical and daily updated bankruptcy information for a vast variety of ad-hoc use cases. Projects include acquisitions, dispositions, audits, data true-ups, remediations and more.
- Reduce risk by revealing the bankruptcy volume of a proposed new credit portfolio.
- Improve the speed to identify and on-board bankruptcies within a new credit portfolio.
- Identify and eliminate discrepancies between servicing systems and filed bankruptcy records.
Extract Court Filed Document Information
AACER’s Premium Data service automatically identifies & provisions key court documents, extracts targeted information and organizes the data for review or ingestion into servicing systems.
- Eliminate manual processes to identify and provision information from multiple documents
- Enable data automation and workflows to open, review, copy and compare requirements
- Increase accuracy of information between servicing systems and court filed documents
Create Court-Ready Bankruptcy Documents - Single or Bulk
AACER’s Document Creation service streamlines and standardizes bankruptcy document creation.
- Auto-populates Proof of Claim (POC), Transfer of Claim (TOC) and other legal documents
- Minimize error and processing cost of a manual process
- Ensure compliance by meeting filing and mailing deadlines